Accessibility Statement Air Liquide Industry India
Clarification on the accessibility statement
Air Liquide is present in many countries and has several subsidiaries. To standardize development, testing and deployment, Air Liquide generates its websites from a website factory.
To evaluate the accessibility of these websites, Ipedis has carried out an audit on the following website: Air Liquide Industry Australia. The result of this audit is visible on the accessibility page of the website.
To make its websites more accessible, Air Liquide has begun a process of assessing the accessibility of all its websites in foreign countries. In this context, Ipedis carried out an audit on the Air Liquide Industry India website. The Air Liquide Industry India site includes the elements audited on the initial site Air Liquide Industry Australia. The major non-conformities identified are from the editorial elements of the RGAA 4.1. Thus, this audit has enabled us to evaluate the compliance based on the following editorial criteria:
- Images : 1.1, ;1.2 ; 1.3 ; 1.7
- Frames : 2.1 ; 2.2
- Colors : 3.1 ; 3.2 ; 3.3
- Multimedia : 4.1 ; 4.2 ; 4.3 ; 4.4
- Tables : 5.1 ;5.2
- Links : 6.1 ; 6.2
- Scripts : 7.1
- Mandatory Eléments : 8.1 ; 8.3 ; 8.4 ; 8.5 ; 8.6 ; 8.7 ; 8.8 ; 8.10
- Information Structure : 9.1 ; 9.3 ; 9.4
- Presentation of Information : 10.4 ; 10.9 ; 10.10
- Forms : 11.1 ; 11.2 ; 11.9 ; 11.11
- Navigation : 12.3
- Consultation : 13.3 ; 13.4 ; 13.6
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- The alternative text for the logo in the header and footer is not relevant enough.
- The contrast of some text against the background is insufficient.
- The contrast of some graphical elements against the background is insufficient.
- The destination of some links cannot be understood from their labeling.
- Carousels are not implemented in an accessible manner.
- Buttons lack relevant labeling.
- The presence of a direction change indication in the <head> tag of the site is not relevant.
- Some elements are in title tags although they are not titles.
- There is an empty <ul> tag in the document's code.
- The input validation in the "Contact" page form is not accompanied by suggestions that facilitate error correction.
- PDF documents are not accessible.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 27/4/2023. Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG - Contrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- axe DevTools - Web Accessibility Testing
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Contact us
- Legal notice
- Industry applications
- Analysis and quality control
- Water treatment
- Product Catalogues
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Send a message via our contact form.
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp): Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07